RESTORING VOLUME IS THE SECRET TO LOOKING FRESHER AND MORE YOUTHFUL
Sun exposure, hormonal changes and aging can all have an impact on your skin’s appearance. Over time, your skin begins to lose hyaluronic acid and collagen, resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and a loss of fullness and elasticity. Healthcare professionals now can correct wrinkles and folds with dermal fillers giving volume to sunken skin, therefore reversing the signs of aging.
Dermal Filler is a smooth consistency gel made of hyaluronic acid—a naturally occurring sugar substance in your skin that helps to add volume and hydration. Injections of the gel under the skin instantly restore your skin’s volume and help smooth away facial wrinkles and folds.
Uses for Dermal Fillers
• Cheeks: makes a patient look younger and more attractive.
• Lips: Increase volume and vermillion border.
• Nasolabial folds and smile lines: taking it back to the old school.
• Tear troughs and eyes: for tired look and bad shadowing under eyes.
• Temples: achieve a more balanced and youthful appearance.
• Noses bridges and tips: refining the nasal shape.
• The angle of the jaw: keep necks and jawlines supported.
• Marionettes and oral commissures: improvement for droopy mouth corners.
• Frown Lines: filling deep static furrows between the eyebrows.
• Hands: beautiful and younger looking hands.
Tear troughs (bad shadowing under eyes)
Marionettes and oral commissures
Noses: lift bridges and tips