These injections reduce the look of “dynamic” wrinkles those caused by habitual facial expressions, it is FDA-approved for use by men and women to treat the following “trouble spots”:
• Horizontal lines across the forehead.
• Glabellar lines, the so-called “11” frown lines between the eyebrows.
• Wrinkles around the corners of the eyes, also called “crow’s feet”.
• Wrinkles on both sides of the nose, also called “bunny lines”.
• Hyperhydrosis, or excessive sweating from the underarms and hands.
Other cosmetic uses of Neuromodulators
• Brow lift for an open eye look and a favorable brow shape.
• Nefertiti neck lift that tightens the loose skin around the jawline.
• Masseter reduction changes the face to an attractive heart shaped face.
Most clients don’t require anesthesia or other pain reduction measures because Botox® injections are quick and painless. On average, clients observe a reduction in lines and wrinkles after two or three days, with improvements continuing to appear over time up to 14 days to take full effect.
Neuromodulators such as Botox® and Dysport® are not permanent, lasting between three to four months before it starts to break down naturally and harmlessly.
These injections are sometimes combined with injectable cosmetic fillers, which are designed to achieve different effects. This customized combination of procedures allows for a more comprehensive facial rejuvenation process.
Before and after
Frown lines between the eyebrows “11”
Crow’s feet (Smile Lines)
Brow lift and open eye look
Nefertiti neck lift
Excessive sweating from the underarms